Aro 10.4 in Macedonia i need help for parts and other stuff

All about performance,service,spare parts

Moderator: UMMM461

icemann
Membru
Membru

Re: Aro 10.4 in Macedonia i need help for parts and other st

Post by icemann »

at the moment i have 205 70 15 and i am planing 235 75 15 http://www.reklama5.mk/dataImages/adver ... 711cc5.jpg
and my uncle has 1.8 renault engine from R19..
i was thinging of puting that in but i am afraid that the transmition is weak and it will break soon

Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

transmision 4 to 5 speed involves ghear box transfer case end diferential's in romania we use straight from aro with 5 speed ghearboxes. bicouse of the drive shaft's end i'ts almoust direct fix,ever sow a few make this kind of swaps,in romania aro i's considered a bad car,rudimentar,and offten tend to broke down, this is biouse of people ,they never doo maintenance at the cars,the car's gheet a lot of problems end i't colapses ded.

Aro 10 with 5 speed ghearboxes in france they are for sale at about 500E, they have 1.9 diesel engines in them,but the transmision works fine on gas engines 70 hp 1.6 or above
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

yes here is the same.. they think aro is very bad so they also sell from 500 to 1000 euros.. where lada nivas rotten from 86 are around 3000 euros..
btw what do you think about this
http://www.reklama5.mk/dataImages/adver ... 1f2083.jpg
is this a good idea? from Mitsubishi pajero 2.5 disel
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

the pajero transmision i'ts a grate trany,butt if you instal a 120 hp engine on the car, the weel shafts will not hold the torq.
the shaft bearli hold 90 hp R19 TD engines ,the engine i'ts sends about 175 Nm of torq.
The weel shafts failure acure on the offroad, if the tieres are sliping not enuff grip the car starst to jump from the front,if the driver i's not stopp's the trottle , weel shafts wil snap like wood.
:D In romania we have a few guys whoo are braking weel shafts offten with 1.4 Renault engine ;D

icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

and i cant find replacement for those in here.. it is so fu**ing hard when i cant find parts..
i am thinking of buying another aro for spare parts.. i will go tomorrow to have a look..
i might find better transmission distributor transfer box for the steering coz mine has alot of play..
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

also.. http://www.aro-10.net/en/transmission-a ... shaft.html
this ruber on my aro is not great.. it holds the shaft on the bottom not on the center..
is this only for aro also?
maybe this makes more vibrations also..
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

if the rubber is in good condition,not turned apart, is good, the ruber is soft , the shaft self alines bicouse of the small play in the rubber, if you mount brachet wit hard ruber, wil vibrate iven more.

Leaf spring are in neadd for a cold bend, to take the original shape.
I downt have trust in hot bending.
for this job,you chan find a smal repair shop for springs, we have this chind of shops in romania.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5rXVlKp0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOj0KG5br24
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

Roof top is welded in corners (rear+front door's), the weld must be grind off ,for remooving the rofftop.
M8 bolts is holding domw the rooftop olsow (rear fender's ) , M6 bolts on the front windows support brachet.
At last ,the pieces may bee glued tughethere wit somekind of poliurethane body assembly adesive, must cutt it with a sharp blade (strong cutter) betwin components ,at the joint.
I'ts a pain in the asss operation. :-\
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

SorinTVY wrote:Roof top is welded in corners (rear+front door's), the weld must be grind off ,for remooving the rofftop.
M8 bolts is holding domw the rooftop olsow (rear fender's ) , M6 bolts on the front windows support brachet.
At last ,the pieces may bee glued tughethere wit somekind of poliurethane body assembly adesive, must cutt it with a sharp blade (strong cutter) betwin components ,at the joint.
I'ts a pain in the asss operation. :-\
oh yes.. i`ve notised some welds at the back but didnt know if there were any at the front..
i am thinking of making it convertible with no roof for the summer and with roof for the winter..
and i would buy another back door and cut it.to use it for the summer.. and if i have money i think of buying front doors and cut them also to use them for the summer.

so i will unbolt it and use a grinder to cut it.. and i would like to make some qucik release to be able to put it again for the winter without welding it..

this may work .. it is not complex as brakes system :)
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

SorinTVY wrote:if the rubber is in good condition,not turned apart, is good, the ruber is soft , the shaft self alines bicouse of the small play in the rubber, if you mount brachet wit hard ruber, wil vibrate iven more.

Leaf spring are in neadd for a cold bend, to take the original shape.
I downt have trust in hot bending.
for this job,you chan find a smal repair shop for springs, we have this chind of shops in romania.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5rXVlKp0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOj0KG5br24
i`ve found a blacksmith that with cold bend will fix the springs. I`ve talked with his assistant and he asked how high should he bend them? i have no idea how high should the back of the aro should be.. maybe there is something in the technical details.
aro 10.jpg
in this document the height says its 246mm but i dont know what size the tires are.. i am currently on 205 70 15.
do u know the height that the aro should have?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

total car hight with 175R14 C 1700- near - under 1800 mm
Leaf spring must be rebended slightly like in the picure, main leaf end the nex tot matcht with the first,second,third,forth, the small leafs musnt be bended ,bicouse they will brake the last 3 i thinck.

See the earrings position.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

Do you find the speedometter? I have 2 or 3 sets dash cloks with no use for them, if you want a set ,it's free, just the transport costs.
Depend's if you wil keep this powertrain, if not, will not work with the new assembly, just in case you use original aro transmision 5 speed. or sow.
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

SorinTVY wrote:Do you find the speedometter? I have 2 or 3 sets dash cloks with no use for them, if you want a set ,it's free, just the transport costs.
Depend's if you wil keep this powertrain, if not, will not work with the new assembly, just in case you use original aro transmision 5 speed. or sow.
yes i`ve found a speedo but i have some issues with the cable.. i went to a technician about that stuff they fixed it.. but after a week or so the arrow began to jump a bit.. but that is small problem :)

i was willing to ask you. is it dificult to find 5speed transmition with transfercase from aro in Romania?
i have a friend truck driver that rides to romania every second week or so..
anyway..
i`ve managed to take some pictures from the springs and from the brakes..
DSC_0064[1].jpg
DSC_0066.jpg
icemann
Membru
Membru

Post by icemann »

DSC_0061.jpg
from the master cylinder the pipe on the left is attached to this cylinder and the pipe on the top is attached to the brake compensator..
DSC_0071.jpg
and on this brake compensator the top pipe is from the cylinder and the bottom is from the master cylinder

and there is one more from behind that goes into the back brakes.
DSC_0082.jpg
Last edited by icemann on 13 Mar 2014, 00:25, edited 2 times in total.
Soryn
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by Soryn »

you need the hole 5 speed transmision, ghearbox/transferbox ,front /rear main shafts, front end rear diferential,
Deppends how many money do you have for this job.
I think ofer 400E end above are the prices. for complett set. People ar making busines with this cars around heare, at huge prices.