Moderator: UMMM461

Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Front suspension

Post by Maxim » 13 Mar 2008, 05:44

Kind day AROusers.
  What way of repair (except of replacement on new) of the steering knuckle,
if strong wear of a groove (diameter, profile)? Whether it is possible to finish
steering knuckle for installation of upwards spherical support (from new the chassis). Who be can
to give the drawing with the sizes for the top end of the steering knuckle of new sample?
  How many price in Romania:
low ball support assy (old / new) 1 piece
upper support assy (old, groovel / new, ball) 1 piece
low rubber bush compl., 8 piece
up rubber bush compl. 4 pieces?
  What firms, except of Romanian, to made of spare parts for a front suspension?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Maxim on 13 Mar 2008, 05:52, edited 1 time in total.

Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Re: Front suspension

Post by Maxim » 13 Mar 2008, 16:59

Condition of the front levers rubber bushs. Without change from 1996 year. Condition of rear spring bush is such the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alex
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by alex » 13 Mar 2008, 18:38

Hi maxim,
although some will speak a bit of english around, still technical terms are difficult to understand for many here.

I read your posts and I am lost sometimes. Also, few will bother knwing teh exact dimensions for some parts since going to teh specialized shop one will buy a spare part by asking or comparing with the defective one.

I believe that upper support assy= pivot superior (not 100% sure) and this part is still available in factory batches. Cost is around 100 ron and pretty much readily available. They are known to last no more than 30k km.

The bushings are on different prices and different qualities. It seems that Fartec source is a good one, with prices in the range of 2-3 euro for a piece.

DOnt know about the rest, sorry.
happily mending an Aro 320 D127

Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Maxim » 14 Mar 2008, 09:40

Hi Alex!
Mine English is very bad. If it is necessary, I can duplicate the name of parts on Romanian (from catalog)
Not so simply to tell the idea... Double translation Russian - English - Romanian, and then return...
  I understand, that in Romania it is necessary to go in shop, but shop, closest from me, in Iasi or Bratislava. Far off. Therefore it is necessary to repair instead of to replace.
Upper support assy = pivot superior = pivot steering knuckle assy = corp. pivot bucsa fata sp.ans. + garnitura de etansare. 100 ron - 1 piece or complete set (2 pieces, for right and left side)?
Resource 30000km, for me, certainly the news. Worked up to 150000-180000km.
What Yours can tell about the top ball pivot (on modernized the chassis), her reliability (resource), her price? What her "part-no." in the catalogue spare parts. I am want to do the attempt to place her instead of groovel (old variant)
Fartec - high quality. In my car still stay three "native" sealing  (all Fartec). 

alex
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by alex » 14 Mar 2008, 14:06

u could still find bushings for front suspension made by fartec,

pivot superior is 100ron (30euro) referring to the old version, the one with the thread. price is for both 36 nuts that screw on the superior arm and the main body of teh part.

difficult for me to describe since \i dont know their names in enghish.
it seems that u can still find factory produced parts for this.
have a chat with user keo, he might help u, although i admit that post tax might get prohibitive.

in iasi u have user vstef, he's a nice bloke as well.
best.
happily mending an Aro 320 D127