hello !!

Presentations,questions,everything...only in english language,please

Moderator: UMMM461

carlosfcroce
Incepator
Incepator

hello !!

Post by carlosfcroce »

hello!  i from Argentina and i´m a owner of a Aro 10.4  1995  1400 c.c.
sorry for my english, in my country speeks spanish.
i wonder if is still making  the jeep Aro in Rumania.
By
Carlos

tarzy
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Re: hello !!

Post by tarzy »

hello carlosfcroce

we are happy you find us

your English is very fine don't worry about it

unfortunately the factory for Aro is still close. we hope that in the next future to give you other kind of news.

the engine that you have got is very common in Romania (i think in Argentina too) because is identical with other Romanian car (Dacia  1400) based on Renault 12. if you need help in order to maintained your car you will find it here.

we expect you with pictures and story about you and your car

for car please post here: http://www.auto-universal.ro/smf/index. ... d,5.0.html

for you here: http://www.auto-universal.ro/smf/index. ... d,4.0.html

best regards

Tarzy
Eu cred ca o tara care incearca sa prospere prin stabilirea de taxe mari este ca un om care, stind intr-o galeata, incearca sa se ridice tragind de miner.
(Winston Churchill)
George
Administrator
Administrator

Post by George »

hello carlos and wellcome!
like tarzy said,the cars don't make for the moment,but for spare parts it's not a tragedy. it's still find it.
in the future,we will post news about factory,here,in english.
ARO CLUB ROMANIA
Dan CHIRIAC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dan CHIRIAC »

Hi! wellcome!
ARO 244, an 1997, motor L25
ARO 244, an 2001, motor Toyota 2L-T, zis si "Torpilorul" - furat din Bucuresti, Sector 6, pe 29 Ianuarie 2011

carlosfcroce
Incepator
Incepator

Thanks to all.

Post by carlosfcroce »

:)>-  as soon i can i will send photos of my car.  eventually i broke my  engine and is in small parts,  i am trying to fix, i put a cilinders cup ???  of  renault 1.6  ands run very good  before broke for another reason.

ok my questions is for Keo, that i need de price of the acrilic of the rear ligth, a torsion bar ???    please try to understund mi  i write in spanish
Barra de torsion delantera    y  acrilicos de opticas taseras.

I search in the cable tv. for Romanias movies only for see Aros 10.4,  but never see one, only see 424  or  Dacias.
In Argentina come soon the Dacia Logan, how is that car? its comin in 4x4 version?

why is the expression  4x4N      and  4x4R ?

by,  and thanks ::)
florin75
Membru de elita
Membru de elita

Re: Thanks to all.

Post by florin75 »

carlosfcroce wrote:
I search in the cable tv. for Romanias movies only for see Aros 10.4,  but never see one, only see 424  or  Dacias.
In Argentina come soon the Dacia Logan, how is that car? its comin in 4x4 version?

Wellcome, I am very glad you found us, we are obsesed by this car.

You haven't saw any Aro 10 in romanian movies because this car isn't much loved in Romania, and is quite rare, even in our country. It's a car that is much more apreciated abroad, unfortunately. In Romania it has a very bad name, only a few, me included, thinks this car is great.

About your question: 4x4N stands for 4x4 normal or high if you prefer, and 4x4R stands for 4x4 reduced, or low. I am amaized you didn't figured out that, until now, or maybe I didn't understood well your question!

About parts, Keo is the man you must talk, he can find even the tynniest screw of Aro.
tarzy
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by tarzy »

carlosfcroce wrote: :)>-  as soon i can i will send photos of my car.  eventually i broke my  engine and is in small parts,  i am trying to fix, i put a cilinders cup ???  of  renault 1.6  ands run very good  before broke for another reason.

ok my questions is for Keo, that i need de price of the acrilic of the rear ligth, a torsion bar ???    please try to understund mi  i write in spanish
Barra de torsion delantera    y  acrilicos de opticas taseras.

films with Aro 10 you may find here - http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Aro+10

it will be a better idea that you speak in Spanish,  in Romanian language "barra de torsion" = "bara de torsiune", kind identical that in Spanish's  ;D - off course I make joke, only few words are with the same meaning.
Eu cred ca o tara care incearca sa prospere prin stabilirea de taxe mari este ca un om care, stind intr-o galeata, incearca sa se ridice tragind de miner.
(Winston Churchill)
carlosfcroce
Incepator
Incepator

Post by carlosfcroce »

FLORIN:  i unrdestud 4x4R,  but not figured why 4x4N,  so thanks for tell me the reason. I tell you some thing, here in my country this car is no a great car, but are e few that like this small 4x4 (Aro 10.4). ;)

and Tarzy: tanks for translate my spanish, here are let you another phrase for translate;  bloqueo de diferencial                diferencial locked        did you have parts of that?
thanks
Carlos Croce
Dan CHIRIAC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dan CHIRIAC »

"bloqueo de diferencial" = "diferential blocabil"
ARO 244, an 1997, motor L25
ARO 244, an 2001, motor Toyota 2L-T, zis si "Torpilorul" - furat din Bucuresti, Sector 6, pe 29 Ianuarie 2011
George
Administrator
Administrator

Post by George »

carlosfcroce wrote: ok my questions is for Keo, that i need de price of the acrilic of the rear ligth, a torsion bar ???    please try to understund mi   i write in spanish
Barra de torsion delantera    y   acrilicos de opticas taseras.
hello,carlos!
i will ask for you about the parts that you need,but i need to know about rear light if you want for the left side or the right side? or both?

about the dacia logan,does not exist a 4x4 version,yet. but is a good car,totally different by old dacia.
looking at romanians,you can watch for Claudiu David,in the rally of Argentina(WRC). he will come soon in your country,and maybe you will say here something about his evolution.
ARO CLUB ROMANIA
carlosfcroce
Incepator
Incepator

Post by carlosfcroce »

i need both, and just for curiosity how much will cost for example my Aro en Romania? 10.4 benzine, year 95, 1400cc.
Here are a list of country that sell aros,  Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Italia, Alemania.
Did you know more countrys?
By
Carlos Croce

Thanks Dan for the translation.
tarzy
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by tarzy »

carlosfcroce wrote: i need both, and just for curiosity how much will cost for example my Aro en Romania? 10.4 benzine, year 95, 1400cc.
Here are a list of country that sell aros,  Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Italia, Alemania.
Did you know more countrys?
By
Carlos Croce

Thanks Dan for the translation.
in Romania - your car if is in good shape will be cost about 1.000 USD,

a list of country that ARO was exported until 2003 you may find here - http://www.auto-universal.ro/smf/index. ... 14.15.html
(Winston Churchill)
carlosfcroce
Incepator
Incepator

Post by carlosfcroce »

here my Aro cost u$s 5000,  i think i will buy a Aro 11 in romania and imported into my country ;)
florin75
Membru de elita
Membru de elita

Post by florin75 »

carlosfcroce wrote: here my Aro cost u$s 5000, 
$-)
carlosfcroce
Incepator
Incepator

Post by carlosfcroce »

somebody can sowme pages where sell Aros?,  expecially the 11 series.
Please!!
Thanks, Carlos Croce