ARO in Siberia

Presentations,questions,everything...only in english language,please

Moderator: UMMM461

pantelimon
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Re: ARO in Siberia

Post by pantelimon »

hai nenicule am trait s-o vad si pasta  ^:)^  :-j bravo ba cehilor bravo voua.
domle si casa citez un adevarat roman,santem tari de tot la idei problema e ca ne omoara practica.
cu electromotorul ala ZBOARA PA SUS BRASOVU

George
Administrator
Administrator

Post by George »

pantelimon wrote: hai nenicule am trait s-o vad si pasta  ^:)^  :-j bravo ba cehilor bravo voua.
domle si casa citez un adevarat roman,santem tari de tot la idei problema e ca ne omoara practica.
cu electromotorul ala ZBOARA PA SUS BRASOVU
hey pal,i lived to see this  ^:)^  :-j congratulations to you,czech people.
sir,tu say like an true romanian: we are tought with the ideas,but we have a probleme with practice.
with this starter,the brasov engine FLY TO THE SKY
(for foreign users)
ARO CLUB ROMANIA
Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Maxim »

Scepticism it is good, if he sensible. But there is such thing - technical characteristics: for this starter 2.7kW, 1500 RPM, 55 Nm, is intended for a tractor BELARUS MTZ82 and etc (D-245 , 105x120 , 4.75 L); starter for FIAT, (analogue UTB) 2.9kW, 1200 RPM, 45 Nm. It , for me seems , (I am do not assert), that , starter DM 4/12 (compl. UTB) have worse characteristics... Therefore , sir PANTELIMON ,- talking for nothing , about the fly and sky...
vstef_is
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by vstef_is »

No no, PANTELIMON meant to say that this starter is GREAT and will do a great job starting the engine...

The "Fly to the sky " part doesn't mean it will blow up, or anything bad, it means it will start really well

Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Maxim »

I simply have given an explanation. " LANGUAGE BARRIERS "...
Forgive of me, if has told not so...  :-[
alex
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by alex »

Maxim wrote: this starter 2.7kW, 1500 RPM, 55 Nm, is intended for a tractor BELARUS MTZ82 and etc (D-245 , 105x120 , 4.75 L);
Is this starter easy to find, I mean a common part?
have you done any modifications to fit the d127 engine?
if so, then how much do you think it would cost to buy one?
happily mending an Aro 320 D127
Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Maxim »

I shall tested, how this is starter will be work  on engine ( I itself look slightly skeptically on it) and then I am everything will be tell to yours. To look about MAGNETON - www.magneton.cz (have on English). Starter on foto is marks 9142 780, a price (in Russia) - about 200$. Now, I search for such model, which requires a minimum of alterations.
Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Maxim »

Very much I apologize for long silence... More works...
                                            Short tale.
                                  About trips is lower -30C.
   The trips at temperature are lower -30C, already something like extreme tourism, and is lower -35C are simply dangerous and almost border on suicide (all is done is realized) 8-X. It is necessary to be very much sure in the car, and precisely to represent, to what result can will be in consequences , because to be  excessive self-confidence and the not correctly preparation of  car. Whenever possible, without the special need, at such temperatures it is better not to take car. But not everyone have such opportunity.
                        One day... As it occurs , in -30-35C.
1. Leaving of the parking , is necessary to establish the inclusion time WEBASTO (1 hour prior to prospective departure).
2. To not lock a driver door . In the morning , it is possible , is not unlocked. The greasing in the lock will freeze.
3. To go in the morning,  20 min before to stop -up WEBASTO, to clear car from snow  and to look a surface around of the machine on presence of "extraneous" smudges. At such temperatures , the leaks of antifreeze and the brake liquid is  very much "made active". And without these liquids it is impossible to move.
4. Quickly go , into the parking watchman house , warm oneself . To smoke. :o
5. 10 min before to stop -up WEBASTO , open a door, not sit down in the car, to press by the right leg clutch pedal and to start the engine. Smoothly let in the clutch. Mighty BRASOV "sees" gearbox and him the rotations diminished with 700, up to 400 RPM. False , that syntetic oil it is not freezed. Very well freezed (is similar to dense honey), but as against mineral oil , not has hardened , and does not become greese.
6. Switch the salon heater to maximum.
7. Quickly go , into the parking watchman house , warm oneself . :o  For one , to have a drink of hot tea , to smoke and to scold a climate. ;D ~O)
8. For these 10 min:
  à. "Will be untwisted" gearbox.
  á. Slightly will get warmed 7,5 L of oil in BRASOV, and those 10 min WEBASTO work , allow to support " thermal balance "
  ñ. The powersteering fluid on end these 10 min will get warm and stopped the howl of the powersteering pump.
9.Despite, that the air in interior already warm, still cold driver seat. But to sit on it is necessary! (who would put the seatheating ?!).
10. We try to move  from a parkingplace. The frozen greasing in reducers and axles "works" a very good brake. 1 gearbox stage it is possible to not use - while , will be switch on 2 stage , the car stopped. Approximately through 2-3 km the car "begin" to move.
11. At speed is higher 50 km/h, because of blow by cold air, begins "to cool" the motor (WEBASTO to include in a mode of "support", but minutes through 10 , he needs to be switched off - all the same to heat up the motor "to normally" is not can), is higher 70 km/h again cool a reducers (from a counter flow of cold air). Feeling - as if on rear bumper an anchor.
12. To be ready , that the fuel , even with "diluted" by the additives can freeze (in tubes, in the filter) 8-X. On such cases, under bonnet it , is usually , small tank on 5 liters,  with "mix", which even on Mars will not freeze ;D.
13. On roads , from rare cars, which have kept mobility, remain the very strong fog. Bad visibility  8). Clutch, brake - as if by honey smear. The good, "winter" tyres, become "rigid" and begin well to slide, as if they made from plastic. The shock-absorbers is make up , as four steel rods. In this conditions - not what sharp movements.  God forbid, that in such weather to break on an empty highway... And to break can EVERYTHING. And is not predictly.
14.Fuel consumption , in per such days , large in 1,5-2,5 times.
15. The feature ARO and trucks - accums outside a motor space, blown by all winds, is constant on the cold. After -18 -20C poorly "accepts" a charge, and after -27C is not charged at all (electrochemistry, however)...
16. The day has passed, the car on a parking. To smoke with the watchman, to scold a climate. Main to not lock a door, and that in the morning will not opened...
Radio says - tomorrow warmed up to -20C. :) Is very good , soon spring...
Last edited by Maxim on 14 Feb 2008, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
alex
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by alex »

blimey maxim, that sounds extreme ::)
happily mending an Aro 320 D127
tudop
Membru de elita
Membru de elita

Post by tudop »

Maxim wrote:
11. At speed is higher 50 km/h, because of blow by cold air, begins "to cool" the motor (WEBASTO to include in a mode of "support", but minutes through 10 , he needs to be switched off - all the same to heat up the motor "to normally" is not can), is higher 70 km/h again cool a reducers (from a counter flow of cold air). Feeling - as if on rear bumper an anchor.
Don't you use something to cover the front o the car (the radiator grill) or at least a piece of cardboard or plastic, to block the airflow into the radiator/  only when it's extreme cold...

And I have an ideea about the cold batteries (accums) > A tube with engine cooling fluid (lol, warming fluid  ;D) that rounds about in the battery compartment... and it shoud rise the temperature of the accumulators, as the engine heats up. Of course, you'll have to block it during the summer. But it might be complicated to do, and it might not worth it.
silvester
Membru
Membru

Post by silvester »

Summer? In Siberia? ;D
Maxim
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Maxim »

Quote from: tudop
1. Don't you use something to cover the front o the car (the radiator grill) or at least a piece of cardboard or plastic, to block the airflow into the radiator/  only when it's extreme cold...    :

On the car was kept the mechanism " shutter mounting " (montaj jaluzele, 85-51) . Closed at -10, it is usual in October, open in March - April, but it is not enough. The cold flow gets from under bumper.

2. And I have an ideea about the cold batteries (accums) > A tube with engine cooling fluid (lol, warming fluid  ) that rounds about in the battery compartment... and it shoud rise the temperature of the accumulators, as the engine heats up. Of course, you'll have to block it during the summer. But it might be complicated to do, and it might not worth it. :

Such design for a long time is thought up, but there is no time to make her. About her I recollect only in colds. This year necessarily I shall do. Also I shall establish heating the fuelfilter, and shall transfer the filter back on the engine (now placed on a support of the right coilspring).Winter in Siberia is go suddenly ^:)^

Quote from:silvester
Summer? In Siberia?

Bravo Silvester!!! 100 points!!! But I saw summer!!! ;D If is seriously, in July it happens up to +34 +36. Per such days very much want, would be the winter. In the winter - on the contrary. Near to you there is " a climatic accumulator " - Black Sea, therefore soft climate. Not far from us (~1400 km to north) the Arctic Ocean, therefrom in winter go a cold. In the summer - the heat from  Kazakhstan and Mongolia (~1400 km to the south), also , is not any barrier (such as a high mountain) that should to stop this is "climatical disgrace". So we live...
Yes, nobody has fallen asleep on lecture?
Ionut
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ionut »

I saw at tv a guy who went to Siberia and his guide had a saloon Lada. In order to keep the engine warm, he was puting blankets or something like that under the hood and so they were wandering on Baikal Lake. I didn't see this "operation" very well, I don't know what he did in the fan area, because I presume he wasn't crowding blankets in it.
Stand or die.
ydaniel
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by ydaniel »

it was Moskvici :D
cand esti bun nu-si amintesc,
cand esti rau nu te uita
Michael
Junior
Junior

Post by Michael »

Hello!
I am glad that have found this forum. It is our car. And it`s broken. :'( Somebody help me with informations, details. I want to return it by a life.
PS. Who that thinks  about car?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.