Presentations,questions,everything...only in english language,please

Moderator: UMMM461

Fragha
Incepator
Incepator

Portuguese with ARO

Post by Fragha »

Hello everyone. :)
I'm from Portugal and I recently bought an ARO 10.4.

I was looking for my first vehicle, one that was cheap with a diesel motor and I came across this ARO at an online website. I immediately fell in love with it, since I never had seen this car or this brand. Not even the insurance companies contacted by me knew this model... :P
After some negotiations, I bought it and today I'm a very happy ARO owner. 8)

I had to make several repairings, mainly on the electric part and motor parts, but I have a problem: there's no manual or instructions book with it. Does anyone have one to share with me? In English (or Portuguese, of course) would be awesome.
Also, I don't have much information about it besides the 10.4 model and the 1.9 D Renault motor. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Here are some pics of my beauty. ;D

madluis
Incepator
Incepator

Re: Portuguese with ARO

Post by madluis »

PT - Ola, bem vindo ao forum. Antes de mais parabéns pela maquina! Confesso que o vi a venda quando andei a procura de peças para o meu :P Este link tem tudo o que tenho sobre o manual de utilizador do aro 10. Mais alguma questão estou a disposição!

Cumprimentos,
Luís Costa

EN - Hello, welcome to the forum. First of all congratulations for that nice ARO! I confess that I saw it in sale when i was looking for parts to mine. This link is all I have of aro's user manual. If you have any other questions i am available!

Best regards,
Luís Costa

http://we.tl/kuOQsp32wE
1999 ARO 10.4 1.9D Powered by Renault
madluis
Incepator
Incepator

Post by madluis »

PT- Desculpa pensei que só querias o manual de utilizador! Segue o link que me arranjaram neste forum com os manuais de reparação. Estes link só irão estar disponíveis durante uma semana.

Cumprimentos,
Luís Costa

EN- Sorry, i thought you want only the user's manual. Here is the link of repair manuals that our forum's mate gave to me. Those links will be available only for one week.

Best regards,
Luís Costa

http://we.tl/dYwRNcpUDE
1999 ARO 10.4 1.9D Powered by Renault
Fragha
Incepator
Incepator

Post by Fragha »

Muito obrigado, Luís. ;)
Estes manuais vão ser de grande utilidade.

Cumprimentos!

[Thanks a lot, Luís. These manuals are going to be very useful. Regards!]

ydaniel
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by ydaniel »

Hello,the car looks nice!
It 1995 model,no power steering.
If you need some spare parts,tell here,but there are quite difficult to find here(quality one).
Mega31
Nou venit
Nou venit

Post by Mega31 »

Boa sorte com
Essa maquina