The Oldtimer Dacia - 1100

Discutions about other cars (romanian made). English language,please

Moderator: UMMM461

amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Re: The Oldtimer Dacia

Post by amb13 »

There is the whole history of my car when I borrow now a year and a half, so I gave that link.And not only mine. I'm more Dacia 1100, Renault 8 Gordin, etc., what you see. I have to put some pictures here to see how we borrow and how we fixed, but will take longer because not only can post one single post 24 hours. forum that you can login as much easy trust me on it and you give what you have now and learn.Until now written English they know me, but translated with Google translate, so excuse me if the translation is approximate. I'll give you all the details you need. I wish you a good day. :>-

tarzy
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by tarzy »

@amb13 - Now you can post multiple posts

Acum se pot scrie posturi la rand
Eu cred ca o tara care incearca sa prospere prin stabilirea de taxe mari este ca un om care, stind intr-o galeata, incearca sa se ridice tragind de miner.
(Winston Churchill)
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

Ok cheff, thank you. ^:)^
Ramiro, I bought the car in September 2007, after i se from Internet Renault8 splendid exhibition of Paris.The car was very bad, it went up to scrap, but I borow  and I prehension of recinditionrea them to work and today, although I final.Its not  my car everyday, for this I have a Renault 19 Chamade .Look i put here some pictures of how the car was , while some of her work and still few. The car is not ready yet, but the engine works impeccably, with only 95ooo miles. Hope you find the time needed to finish as soon as possible
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

The car was worked on me almost entirely, the only thing that I did not run me it waz the painter. During her work at:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

interior
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

More pictures:
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

The engine, which has a unique sound, different of other engine. For this sound, I went up in Timisoara to 250 de km from me after a muffler original.
Ramiro
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ramiro »

Incredible work, Amb 13  :o 

In fact, when you bought it, the car was in very poor condition.
Since 2007 until now you worked hard.
My Portaro(see General discutions, topic "hello from Portugal") looked much better and took more than 3 years to get almost finish.
The actual color is more beautiful than the original green of your Dacia.
The engine looks new.  ;)
Funny the ladies cleaning the car.
The emblem in the steering-wheel is an eagle? is it the symbol of the Pitesti factory?

Best Regards
A lenda vive...!!!
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

Ramiro, thanks for appreciation.My ladys were my girl 17 years and my wife and helped to prepare the car for paint, carry out operations which is called "matuire".
Yes, was the symbol eagle Dacia brand, which was later combined model 1300 with a stylized V, V stayed on the newer models of Dacia.
I saw your Aro and I admired. looks good
Ramiro
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ramiro »

An impressive imperial eagle!!!...

It looks the symbol of portARO. Half man-half eagle.
Both symbols are strong and appealing!!... :)
A lenda vive...!!!
Ramiro
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ramiro »

The next 1100 dacia type was the 1100 Sport, produced in very limited numbers, its engine was specially prepared for racing, had a 4 head-lights battery, wider tyres, and looked like the 1100 tuned.
A lenda vive...!!!
George
Administrator
Administrator

Post by George »

Ramiro Cavaleiro wrote: Nicu Grigoras, the best roumanian racing driver, won many circuit and hillclimbing races with his special Dacia Sport Turbo.  ^:)^
Nicu Grigoras was one from the best romanians racing drivers, but he don't race with Dacia 1100! he was prepare himself a Dacia 1310 Sport. with this car he race and won many circuit and hillclimbing races.
dacia 1310 sport: http://www.aro4x4.net/smf/index.php/topic,65.0.html
nicu grigoras's dacia:(car with nr.1 on the door)
ARO CLUB ROMANIA
Ramiro
Membru Devotat
Membru Devotat

Post by Ramiro »

Thank's George!!!

Who are the best running with 1100S, Stefan Lancovici and Dorin Motoc?
Can you show us pictures?  ;)
A lenda vive...!!!
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

One of the biggest champions of Romania in motoring, which competed with Dacia 11ooS was Eugen Cristea.
Below is a picture of the Dacia 1100 first made in Romania, driving, Nicolae Ceausescu.(third picture)
Another champion of 70 years, who competed with Dacia 1100 was Girjoaba in the second picture.
Last edited by Anonym on 10 May 2009, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
amb13
Membru legendar
Membru legendar

Post by amb13 »

You knouw the Sport Dacia 1100 models?